Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

WONDERFUL!!!

Sail Date: May 15, 2015

If any other crew could be as amazing as these guys are then I can never imagine any other ship then this one each and every person on the cruise had to be simply astonished they are the most amazing to detail and having fun at every turn, I would just simply say it was perfect.this was our first cruise and definitely wont be our last and it will always be with Royal Caribbean, thank you for an amazing vacation it was perfect. I would give it 25 stars if I could.

Incredible, I think her name was casey but they are all wonderful.
Horance our cabin steward was amazing the room was perfect every moment of the day thanks horance you were great.
Baltimore, Maryland
it was great just wasnt used to the traffic and hated that part.
Port Canaveral, Florida
the airboat ride was great
beautiful.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
great it was awesome

the only drawback is they need more places to fill the beverage cups the only places to fill them was at the windjammer and one at the ben and jerrys ice cream stand but thats not nearly enough to take anything away from this ship and its crew they are amazing in every way shape or form.