2014-11-11 Royal Caribbean Cruise

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

10 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 11, 2014
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas

I only cruise with Celebrity and Royal Caribbean. I find it difficult to say that one is better than the other.   I also like leaving from Baltimore because I am able to cruise without flying. The ships are clean and the crew is always there when you need something and they go that one step beyond to help you enjoy  your experience.

The food is always excellent. I have never had meal on a cruise ship that I didn't like. It is always a pleasure to be able to enjoy a meal that I could never do at home.

I don't attend a lot of activities but when I do I get a lot of good information from the ones that I attend.

I like most of the entertainment. The fact that all of it takes place on a sometimes moving stage is even more incredible.

I can't say because I never used them.

The Service and Staff on your ships is the best that I have encountered anywhere.

The ship is always clean and in good working order. If i do have a problem with something in my cabin or anywhere else it gets addressed immediately.

I really enjoyed the interactive screens on the ship. It's almost impossible to get lost and the menus for the restaurants are easy to read and follow.

It is close to home and easy to find.
I actually enjoyed it. It was a good to take a walk around and just enjoy the beach and be able to get a bite to eat and something cold to drink without having to go back to the ship.
I was able to tour the big fort by just walking a short distance from the ship. We were also able to get in free by using our Golden Age Passport because it is a US National Park.
We visit friends and replenish our Rum supplies.
It's only a short 10 minute walk to town and it is the best place for souvenir T shirts and ball caps.