I didn't want to come home!!!!

Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

9 Night Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 29, 2008
Ship: Grandeur of the Seas
I have been on many cruises, and the Royal Caribbean personnel are the best!!! By the end of the cruise, they all felt like family!!!
The beaches were beautiful, and once again, the Royal Caribbean staff catered to all of our needs.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Not for shopping. I made one purchase, and was "accidentally" shorted on my change. There were a lot of people trying to pressure us to buy items & services. I did hear the beach was nice.
We really enjoyed the horseback riding.
Great shopping!!!!

Pros: Royal Caribbean's friendly staff

Cons: Visiting the Dominican Republic

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!