Grandeur of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

I didn't want to come home!!!!

Sail Date: May 29, 2008

I have been on many cruises, and the Royal Caribbean personnel are the best!!! By the end of the cruise, they all felt like family!!!

Pros: Royal Caribbean's friendly staff

Cons: Visiting the Dominican Republic

Recommends Grandeur of the Seas? Yes!

Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Great shopping!!!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
We really enjoyed the horseback riding.
Samana, Dominican Republic
Not for shopping. I made one purchase, and was "accidentally" shorted on my change. There were a lot of people trying to pressure us to buy items & services. I did hear the beach was nice.
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
The beaches were beautiful, and once again, the Royal Caribbean staff catered to all of our needs.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling