Choose your cabin wisely

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 29, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: P233

We chose a cabin with a window for our cruise. My sister had never been to Alaska and I wanted to give her the best I could afford. Our cabin was so tiny, only one of us could walk around at a time. Luckily we were not in the cabin very often. We were too busy!

I highly recommend the Galley tour! The EFFY jewelry store is very high priced, but have beautiful items.

Very tiny. I expected it to be larger! We could not get our electric scooters inside the door. The crew stored them somewhere and LOST my sisters scooter (which I rented for the cruise). They never did find it the entire cruise!

A beautiful ship. Very clean. Take advantage of the food on board! It was wonderful!!! I recommend eating dinner in the dining room. The wait staff are superb and wait on you hand and foot.

The ship was docked really far from downtown. Be sure to take advantage of the city bus system. They are located at the end of the pier.
A beautiful city. Butchart Gardens is a must see! Make sure you have enough time to see it all. The gardens are huge.