Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Choose your cabin wisely

Sail Date: August 29, 2016

We chose a cabin with a window for our cruise. My sister had never been to Alaska and I wanted to give her the best I could afford. Our cabin was so tiny, only one of us could walk around at a time. Luckily we were not in the cabin very often. We were too busy!

I highly recommend the Galley tour! The EFFY jewelry store is very high priced, but have beautiful items.

Very tiny. I expected it to be larger! We could not get our electric scooters inside the door. The crew stored them somewhere and LOST my sisters scooter (which I rented for the cruise). They never did find it the entire cruise!
San Francisco, California
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
The ship was docked really far from downtown. Be sure to take advantage of the city bus system. They are located at the end of the pier.
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Victoria, British Columbia
A beautiful city. Butchart Gardens is a must see! Make sure you have enough time to see it all. The gardens are huge.

A beautiful ship. Very clean. Take advantage of the food on board! It was wonderful!!! I recommend eating dinner in the dining room. The wait staff are superb and wait on you hand and foot.