A worthwhile trip of scenic visions

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 09, 2016
Ship: Grand Princess
Cabin Number: E710

See answers below. Although considerable rain and fog, the weather cooperated when it mattered at the Mendenhall Glacier, Glacier Bay, and while on the White Pass railway. For once, I felt most of the excursions worth the time and money.

Varied. Best dining in the specialty restaurant. Well worth the cover charge.

Younger troupe. They sang and danced well especially Crystal Washington. She is destined for higher venues than cruise ships.

Teddy, my room steward was the best I have ever had. He was so efficient and attentive.

Ship is tired. I called it the Not-So Grand Princess. It's due for refurbishing. I hope they check the broken down mattresses. I had to have a bed board inserted beneath mine.

Clean but tired out. See above comment on the mattresses. My traveling companions had same experience in their cabin.

Cruise Glacier Bay