Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Purser

Family Fun

Sail Date: June 20, 2016

I loved being with family, seeing new sights, I have always wanted to go to Alaska. The cruise was wonderful but the cruise does not take you to the real Alaska. It is way commercialized and way to many none native Alaskan or American shops in the towns. Way to many people in the towns at one time.

I didn't like all the sale pitches I got while on the ship. I went on a cruise to get away from all that. Money Money Money I figure I spent enough just to get on the ship I didn't want to spend anymore on stuff.

When I go to Alaska again I'm going to drive to the real Alaska.

Comfy and quiet.
Embarkation was pretty smooth, Disembarkation was slow, don't know what could be done to fix it though.
The Grand Princess is an older ship and it shows. Our cabin was comfy and quiet.
Some was good some not so good.
The staff was always helpful and friendly.
The fine dining was great, the buffet was always the same stuff. Not much variety.
San Francisco, California
Juneau, Alaska
Nice place friendly people. To many people on the trail at Mendenhall Glacier.
Skagway, Alaska
Very friendly place. A little crowded.
Cruise Glacier Bay
Beautiful, to bad we couldn't have spend more time there.
Ketchikan, Alaska
To crowded when 5 ships are in port at the same time. Way to commercialized for me, to many none native Alaskan or American shop owners, very disappointing.
Victoria, British Columbia
To crowded not enough time on excursion to see all of the Butchard Garden and not enough time in Butterfly World. To many people.