Relaxing and fun

Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 29, 2013
Ship: Grand Princess
I wanted a cruise that would give me the chance to disconnect from my work and totally relax. This definitely fit the bill. I loved the fact that I could do whatever I wanted. I spent the time at sea just hanging out reading and napping. There was no pressure from anyone to do more. I was always aware that i could participate in all kinds of activities; but no one nagged me to do more.
The shore excursions were great fun.
I highly recommend the "Ghosta and Good-time Girls Walking tour in Skagway". We had a fun time with our tour guide 'Lacey Knickers'.
We were very lucky to experience 'bubbling' behavior in a group of humpback whales while on out whale watching excursion in Juneau. A once in a lifetime experience!
The Butchart Gardens in Victoria has provided me with a beautiful slideshow of pictures I am using as my background on my computer at work. I can escape many times a day now!

Overall I encourage you to take this cruise.

Wonderful food, lots of options!

Best wait staff Lytton Fernandez & Svetlana Kogut

Clean and very nice.

Always clean, the mattress was very firm.
Whalewatching!
Fun go see the Best of '98 musical!
Awe-inspiring
Not as nice as other places.
Visit the Gardens! Wish we had more time here.