Grand Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Relaxing and fun

Sail Date: July 29, 2013

I wanted a cruise that would give me the chance to disconnect from my work and totally relax. This definitely fit the bill. I loved the fact that I could do whatever I wanted. I spent the time at sea just hanging out reading and napping. There was no pressure from anyone to do more. I was always aware that i could participate in all kinds of activities; but no one nagged me to do more.
The shore excursions were great fun.
I highly recommend the "Ghosta and Good-time Girls Walking tour in Skagway". We had a fun time with our tour guide 'Lacey Knickers'.
We were very lucky to experience 'bubbling' behavior in a group of humpback whales while on out whale watching excursion in Juneau. A once in a lifetime experience!
The Butchart Gardens in Victoria has provided me with a beautiful slideshow of pictures I am using as my background on my computer at work. I can escape many times a day now!

Overall I encourage you to take this cruise.
Clean and very nice.
Wonderful food, lots of options!
Always clean, the mattress was very firm.
Best wait staff Lytton Fernandez & Svetlana Kogut
San Francisco, California
Juneau, Alaska
Skagway, Alaska
Fun go see the Best of '98 musical!
Cruise Glacier Bay
Ketchikan, Alaska
Not as nice as other places.
Victoria, British Columbia
Visit the Gardens! Wish we had more time here.