High pressure sales on board

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: A719

We were really looking forward to this cruise. The food was just so so and service for the most part was good. The deserts were inedible in our opinion. There are only so may bingo, what is this, guess what movie this is from activities that you want to do in a 10 day period. The shows were good and one comic was great. The ports visited were high pressure sales owned or on commission with the cruise ship. I didn't go to Alaska to by jewelry. I went to see the quaint towns and the scenery. The tour I booked for my husband (halibut fishing) was a rip off. After getting his license the skipper of the boat said they could only keep one and it had to be under so many inches or bigger than so many inches. He caught three 1 ponders and wasn't allowed to keep any. One of the people on the boat caught a big one that my husband guessed to be 280 pounds was let loose. Bummer.... I won't be going an another cruise again if this is what they are like now. This was my first Princess cruise. We've been on Carnival and Royal Caribbean. Royal was by far the best.

We bought the coffee card and most of the drinks we ordered were ok. We ordered some blended mochas that the didn't blend enough and had a hard time figuring out how to use the blender. I don't recommend the coffee card.