Promises not kept

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 30, 2015
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: A710

Princess Cruises promised one thing in their advertisement and delivered another.  We were not given the upgrade offered nor the onboard credit advertised, $300 per person ($100 for me only), Military credit $100 ($50 only for my son).  Mia with the pursers office did her best to resolve the matter, but to no avail.  The reason given by Princess, I booked through .  Therefore I will no longer be using or Princess.

The onboard and shore crews were very helpful.

Often the food at the buffet was either over or under cooked.