Golden Princess 10 Day cruise to Alaska

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

10 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Glacier Bay (San Francisco Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 10, 2015
Ship: Golden Princess
Cabin Number: B607

I loved the visit to Alaska.  However, this cruise for me was catered to the elderly. Wink There were a lot of wheel chairs, canes and slow walkers.  Not that anything is wrong with that because I am 60 however, moving at a faster paste. Happy The shows were boring.  No broadway shows or night time jazz with midnight buffet. Remember the ice statutes?  None of that!  The menu was just ok, a lot of beef.  One night all the food was indian and I don't care for spicy foods.  The excursions were excellant! Be sure to do the toading polls and ice glacier excursion.

Our cabin steward "Patrick" was excellant! We always had clean towels, bed always made and ice always in the room. Patrick never disturbed us to complete his job. Some how he found a way to do it when we were not in the cabin. I wish he was on every future cruise we take!