Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Very Good

Sail Date: August 09, 2014

My wife and I really loved the cruise. I would have given it a  5 Star except the mattresses in the cabin were not that great.  Two twins put together for a king and one of them had a dip clear to the bottom to so that you could feel the springs.

Otherwise it was great!!  The entertainment, amenities, room service, food, all were wonderful.

We really loved having Charles from the Philippines serve us in the restaurants. He was so attentive, fun, knowledgeable and had great recommendations for the food.

Thank you for such a wonderful vacation.

Dennis and Dena

Plenty of room and very well taken care of.
Food and Dining So many choices, and great quality
Our cabin steward and Charles from the Philippines, our favorite server in the restaurants
Incredible musicians and dancers. The cruise directors will surprise you.
Really it was good (better than expected for such a small space. Just the mattresses were not up to par. I probably could have asked for another one without a dip in it but my wife decided it was OK for her.

Use the included restaurants, they are really nice with innovative menus and you can meet people from everywhere or eat on your own.