Golden Princess Cruise fr 28 Jul 2013 to 4 Aug 2013

Golden Princess Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

7 Night Alaska Inside Passage With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 28, 2013
My daughter and I had a wonderful cruise on board GOLDEN PRINCESS. We had lots of fun. We were treated like the Queen and Princess. The staff were fabulous right from the Room Steward to the restaurant services. The dining were excellent. Our interior stateroom (B321) was in peak condition. Our Filipino steward was great. My daughter was sea sick one of the days and he was very kind and suggested a remedy which worked well. Thanks to him. The shows, games, dancers, illusionist and music performances were beyond our expectations. The shore excursions were a bit rushing though. Wish we had more time! The Mendenhall Glacier, the water fall was breath taking. The Whitepass Yukon train ride was exciting. Lumberjack show was funny and the log and timber cutting and carving was mesmerising. I wish to cruise with my husband again the next time. I WILL RECOMMEND THE PRINCESS TO MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND ANYONE WHO WANTS TO SAIL.......

Excellent. They were very accommodating. You want vegetarian or you have special needs they will do it for you.

Very Good.

Great. The games, shows and performances were entertaining.

Excellent. They were polite, friendly and smiling too.

Huge and will need at least 2 days to familiarise.

Very need and tidy. The rooms were cleaned twice a day.
We stayed 2 nights. Visited space needle and Pike Place.
Is a quiet and peaceful place.
I didn't get to go but wish to do it the next time
It was cooler and the Glacier and waterfall are breathtaking!
The train ride was a wonderful journey. The scenery was awesome.
We were lucky, there was a parade and the flowers were beautiful. I have not seen a place with so much of roses and other flowers.