An Unhappy Guest

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Freedom of the Seas

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail Date: September 29, 2019

Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Review Summary

I was very disappointed with this ship, they didn’t really have any activities for us to do. In the little that they did was mainly cater to the Latinos. In the charge us for every little bitty thing. My sister and I had to speak with the cruise director and her assistant. Due to the fact that they didn’t have nothing for us to do and on how they cater to the Latinos. I EILL NEVER EVER DO FREEDOM OF THE SEA SHIP AGAIN.

Embarkation

It was ok!!!

Ship Experiences

The food was ok, but they was charging for darn near everything!!!

I went to the Escapade show, I also went down for Karaoke and I went to the 70 shows.

The first show was more cater to Latinos, therefore I got up and walk out me and several more people.

I didn’t have any children with me.

The waiters and waitress was very nice, but they served us the same thing every day.

This was an old ship that I was on, the carpet had a really really bad Oder too it on the floor I was staying on. This ship needed to be upgrade with everything brand new!!!

Furniture was old in wore out, carpet had a bad smell to it. It smelled like mildew inside my cabin and in the hallway. You could see water rings all in the carpet out in the hallway. Unbelievable, they had the nerves to charge us 1300.00 a piece to stay on a raggedy ship. I was very upset and disappointed. They cater more to the Latinos and the Mexican then they did my nationality. I was so disappointed in this whole cruise ship.

Do Not Go On Freedom Of The Sea Ship, It was very boring. They really didn’t have anything for us to do, while we was on board of the ship.

Ports Of Call

San Juan, Puerto Rico

No we boarded the ship an San Juan.

Philipsburg, St. Maarten

Yes, my group and I took a tour. It was ok.

Basseterre, St. Kitts

We took a tour, In we all loved it.

St. John's, Antigua

Didn’t really like it.

Castries, St. Lucia

I had a great time in St. Lucia

Bridgetown, Barbados

I got off the ship just to buy some souvenirs. Then I got right back onto the ship.

Disembarkation

They never call our group number, so we can vacate the ship at all. We just set there for a while, then they said the remaining of the people can just go down to 4 floor to get off ship.