Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Western Caribbean
Sail Date: October 23, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

My favorite part was my dinning experience were I met some incredible people Angelica and Vasha at Leonardos.  They were amazing and so helpful and great with the kids.  The staff at the WindJammer was amazing to so welcoming and friendly.  I work in customer service myself and If the people I worked with was as delightful as your staff I would never go on vacation and I would prefer to stay home.  I also want to show my appreciation for Damien from Jamaica who worked on the 7th floor that cleaned my room as well he did such a great job and was so great with the kids as well.

Angelica and Vasha was amazing.

My daughter love the dream work animals but they were only there for 15 mins and overlapped other events we wanted to take her to I wished they had more oppertunities for the kids to spend with them

Damien was amazing we loved him. Last day my daughter was sick though and we had to call the front desk several times to get new sheets for the bed several times I think there maybe a disconnect with front desk hand house keeping because it took them a long to to respond. But over all I had an amazing experience.
To short need to stay longer.