Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Who is the new head chef and why is his food so bad

Sail Date: October 23, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

Room Type: Suite

I love RCCL and especially the Freedom but this cruise had just barely good food and I am used to very very good food. My husband missed the Duck L'orange especially since he always looks forward to it because it is off the menu.***

I slept horribly because they put in new mattresses that were pillow top but there was no pillow. The top section that held the pillow was empty, no padding in it.***  The lady who was in charge of the wheel chairs upon disembarcation was disorganized rude and frazzled. Due to this several of the people became very angry. I have had to use this service many times and this was a disaster. No list was followed and we were the last people on the ship. She needs to be spoken to about her treatement  to the passengers,

The bed was horrible. No pillow in the new pillowtop mattresses, very hard The old mattresses were great! Why did they change them?