Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Outstanding service

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

The cruise was ok if you really didn't want to go to where you were supposed to go. First we left 4 hours late, while going to our room a lady in a scooter ran over my toe. No one in charge just everyone crowding onto the elevators. While waiting I went to the customer services and asked for a deck of cards, was told they were all out. So off we go and we where told the first stop was cancelled because they were afraid of the weather so we chug on going so fast in a calm sea that everyone was sea sick. The last day before port I went to medical because by now my toe was black. The doctor gives me some pills and says no charge just see your own doctor. Is that night I go and settle up the trip. I ask if the bills were complete and I was told yes. Just to make sure I told them of the medical visit. They checked and said no charge. A month later they take $150. Dollars from my checking account. I appealed and they put it back. A couple weeks go by and they take it out again. This time they just keep it. It's a shame that they had to rob a disabled handicapped couple of that money. They wouldn't miss it but it meant a lot to us on the disability. If I ever cruise again it will not be Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas.
Top quality room and room attenendant

Be careful in the elevators. Don't act like something's wrong because they dump the whole corporate mess on you. The staff is first rate.