Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean

Outstanding service

Sail Date: October 16, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The trip started late by several hours then skipped one of the three stops.  We were told it was weather related but I've never seen a calmer sea myself.  The food was good but when you use room service it's hit and miss what you get and if you don't have that wallet out every time don't count on getting it.  If you get hurt on the ship don't go to there doctor.  In my case I had my toe run over in the elevator by one of the guest on a scooter.  The doctor gave me some stuff that the local pharmacy gives away free and told me no charge for Anything.  Days after I get off they add a doctors charge to an already signed bill.  Like I would sue them for some like that.  Just a big company making sure a little guy gets dumped on.

Top quality room and room attenendant

Be careful in the elevators. Don't act like something's wrong because they dump the whole corporate mess on you. The staff is first rate.