Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

After going on the Allure were everything was amazing we could not believe how bad the service was on the Freedom of the seas. The food was horrible at the main restaurant and at the buffet the pizza was not fresh to me frozen box pizza is better than what they were serving and on top of that it was always soggy . For breakfast you were not able to request a table for a party of four or even two you had to sit were they told you to sit and if you left an empty chair in between they had a problem and will make faces. I have no problem in sitting with other guess but when you have an 80 year old grandma that does not speak English I find it very rude to be speaking Spanish on a table full of English speaking guess. I will never go back to Freedom of the seas or any old cruise ship from Royal Caribbean.

Be prepare to eat bad food.