Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

It was sub-par.

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

What do I mean when I say that the cruise vacation was "sub-par"? Royal Caribbean is taking the "Freedom of the Seas" ship out of commission, and it was evident by the lacking in almost all phases of this vacation. It was as when the decision was made to replace this ship for a newer mega ship, they has been withdrawing support for the older ship, and preparing to end the service of it. Unfortunately, I feel like I receive less of a vacation then I expected. I say this after taking seven previous cruises with Royal Caribbean, and this was the one that deliver less then all the others, in terms of service, itinerary, cleanliness, entertainment, etc.

The cabin was the best thing about the cruise vacation, but I didn't go on a cruise with Royal Caribbean to stay in my cabin.

I was tell a friend that if I had to do it all over again, I would not have gone on the cruise. I would have chosen another ship, perhaps, even another cruise line.