Worst vacation ever

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 07, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Just came back from a week on Freedom of the Seas. I cannot begin to describe the indifference of many of the staff, the lack of communication and the poor customer service all around from this company. I have sailed Royal Caribbean and its affiliate, Celebrity several times but this most likely be my last time. Within an hour of being on the ship, I slipped and fell on the pool deck. An employee was right next to me and did not once even ask if I was ok or needed help. I was completely blown away. My friend had to contact an employee directly to get help as I hurt my back and was feeling very dizzy. This is the water in our sink one day of the cruise, it was fluorescent yellow. I still cannot get answers as to what was causing this, but My friend and I showered, brushed our teeth and hand washed a few items in this water. I'm afraid to even know what was causing the water to be this color, passengers please be aware!

Beware of the water!!!