Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Day Freedom of Seas Carribean Cruise

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

This is our 4th RC cruise and the longest one to date. We paid for a balcony room that was selected by the website that offered a discount. It was at the very caboose of the ship. We could only see the water behind us and were disappointed about this. We were on Deck 6 which we could feel the vibration of the engine etc. Dine your time was mostly easy with a 30 minute wait on a couple occasions. Dining staff for supper was excellent and would rate a 10. Found a piece of hair in two of my desserts which is not surprising when serving food to 4500 people. Tour of the kitchen was amazing! Port times were limited which made the stops short on time. Wish we had more time in each port. Room staff was great and the cabin was always clean. I would recommend picking a room center of the boat as we had to walk the entire length of the ship again and again for events at opposite end. Spa rejected my SPA voucher during at Sea Day stating I was not on their list then amazingly called the next port day willing to schedule me. Movies at the pool were fun. Weather was nice. Overall, satisfied with the cruise. But, I am moving onto other travels and will book another cruise line moving forward. I am just kind of board with RC.

View was horrible for a balcony cabin.
Room was the last on the back of the ship. The price for balcony on this spot is not appropriate as the view was limited.
Children's Programs Did not participate.
Spa denied my spa voucher stating I was not on their list. Two days later, they said I was. Disappointing.
Loved Allen and Sam. Best crew yet in dining. A 10!!!

Pick a stateroom in the middle of the boat higher the deck the better.