2016 vacation on the seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 12, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Junar took excellent care of our stateroom and would help open the door when my hands were full. We even left messages with him when we couldn't find the rest of our group! Anthony & Deepak took great care of us at My Time dinning. It was very relaxing and enjoyable! Thanks!

Junar took excellent care of our state room and would open the door for me when my hands were full. We even left messages with him when we couldn't find the rest of our group.