Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great experience with wife

Sail Date: June 12, 2016

This is the 3rd time for me cruising, first for my wife.  It was much more fun bring there with her than in precious trips.  It was a great experience and willI probably do again.

Labadee wasn't Haiti. If a port isn't the actual country where you get to experience it, then it's not worth stopping in my book
Our 8pm dining room staff were AMAZING!!!!! The best. Christo was wonderful, as well as the head waiter in our section and our main waitress. REALLY happy with them