Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great staff and okay service but low on activities.

Sail Date: June 05, 2016

My girlfriend and I had wonderful room attendants and servers for our room and dinner. Our biggest problem was that we did not have a working remote control when we first arrived in our stateroom. I went to guest relations and had to call twice before anyone brought up a new remote. My checked in luggage was confiscated from me initially because they thought I brought an extension cord. It was an iPhone charger. How does that get mixed up? On top of that I had to carry my whole luggage bag from the bottom deck all the way to my room. Also room service was very slow. It took and hour and a half to receive a ginger ale. How could that take so long? Lastly, I felt that there weren't enough activities on board. I wish they had a waterslide and multiple activities at once that targeted the same age groups so there could be more options. The 7 and 9PM shows were also a hassle because we had to rush dinner some nights to feta good seat and be on time. Besides these issues we had a fantastic trip. We may do more through research before we book another cruise though.

Loved how it got pitch black dark and the bed was very comfortable.
Children's Programs N/A
Juan and Fernando were awesome!!!
Port Canaveral, Florida
George Town, Grand Cayman
Don't go to Pedro St. James. It was not as historical or entertaining as it was described.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Don't bother going to the private beaches. Vendors still try and sell you things as you try and relax in the sun.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

Stick with formal dining over windjammer. It better food and in a more enjoyable atmosphere.