Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Western Caribbean cruise for graduating daughter

Sail Date: May 22, 2016

I really enjoyed all the islands that we visited. The dinning room staff and cabin steward were great. I was a little disappointed in how early everything closed. I have been on other cruises were there was always somewhere to eat open. There really wasn't much dancing to do. And the buffet served the same thing that was being served in the dining room. Overall it was a fun trip and I enjoyed it.

loved our cabin steward "Edward" never a dirty anything. Didn't really see much of him because we tried to be gone when he came.
It waiters and staff where great! We were moved three times which was very upsetting but at no fault to the waiters, the upper management did so to accommodate a large family of eight which put us at a inconvenience. The head staff need to look at who all is traveling as a family and seat them close or together before arrival on the ship and not make the smaller groups move like this. I was very disappointed about this experience.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I enjoyed the island and kayaking, the only thing that I didn't enjoy was being taken to a beach for the locals to beg you to buy something from them. Some where very pushy and wouldn't take NO for an answer
Falmouth, Jamaica
The bizarre was nice, the locals were friendly and I spent way too much money there.
George Town, Grand Cayman
enjoyed the snorkeling!! eating at a local restaurant was an experience $63 for 3 chicken fingers with french fries for a family of 3. CRAZY!! but it was a beautiful island!!
Stay away from the downtown area if you are driving, the mopeds drive in between the cars and don't really care. We rented a jeep and drove away from the crowd and it was absolutely beautiful! Stopped and ate at a local restaurant and it was expensive but worth it

Make sure to buy your drink package before you get on the ship because you can save some money. I didn't know you could bring your own water and cokes. Make sure to check on that.