Freedom was great

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 22, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

This was my 12th cruise and my 3rd on Royal Caribbean line. I must say the entertainment was great best on the seas I have seen. Ship is clean and service for most part was great. Down side Johnny Rockets was awful not worth the extra $$ and the main dinning room food was okay. They shut down the buffets pretty early so if you don't eat by 9 pm you are out of luck or its room service.

Love the cabin nice a clean

My favorite part was the Willy Wonka pie (make sure to get a piece). My wife make something very similar to it called gooey butter. All in all a great trip