Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

I had a Blast!

Sail Date: May 15, 2016

I'm an emerald member with Royal Caribbean and this is my 3rd cruise on the beautiful freedom of the seas.  The crew, the staff the entertainment on this ship its amazing.  I cruise with my niece and she had a Blast!  I highly recommend this ship!Love

Cruise Photos

Adam was our room attendant and he was Awesome!

The windjammer had excellent food however we preferred to be serve so we eat at the dinning every night. We had most of the time lunch at the windjammer which we enjoyed allot!