Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Good first experience

Sail Date: January 17, 2016

this was my first cruise so I wasn't 100% sure what to expect. The meals in the windjammer cafe had a lot of selection, but it seemed like the staff were unable to keep the dining room clean due to the volume of guests. The meals themselves were delicious and there was a lot of variety. There were plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy. The ports of call were fun. Overall, good experience.

Warren was the best! Everything was clean and staff were all very friendly. They even learned my name and greeted me daily.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
We're unable to visit due to protests
Falmouth, Jamaica