Good first experience

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

this was my first cruise so I wasn't 100% sure what to expect. The meals in the windjammer cafe had a lot of selection, but it seemed like the staff were unable to keep the dining room clean due to the volume of guests. The meals themselves were delicious and there was a lot of variety. There were plenty of activities for everyone to enjoy. The ports of call were fun. Overall, good experience.

Warren was the best! Everything was clean and staff were all very friendly. They even learned my name and greeted me daily.
We're unable to visit due to protests
Plays Mia was AWESOME! Friendly staff, lots of activities, fun pool