January 2016 Cruise on Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 17, 2016
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

For my first cruise this was a great experience. We were surrounded by friendly staff and great options for dining, shopping, entertainment, and more. As a gluten free traveler I am thrilled to say that my needs were well accommodated for by every establishment, with the exception of the pizzeria who couldn't seem to make a gluten free cheese pizza that wasn't raw or missing one of the three ingredients (sauce, crust, cheese) under any circumstance. The entertainment was great, although I would love to see full productions on the show not just hour long excerpts. Even with running into some iffy weather, and a political protest in Haiti the trip was a fantastic one.

N/A

I am thrilled that the locals are given the opportunity to voice their concerns and desires, given this has been taken away from them for so long, but I don't feel that Royal Caribbean does enough for the community