Disappointed

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 22, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

RC has the best ships. The ship was awesome. But the service was lacking room service was very slow. Consistently about 45 min. I had to call 3 times to get ice. The was no room steward available between 12 and 5 because as I was told by my steward he goes on break during that time. I understand but is there no one to fill in during that time? They had a beautiful robe and slippers on display that was not on sale in any of the shops. I was sent to guest services who was clueless. Later that day someone called the room explaining how I could order one. By then I didn't care. There were kids running all over the ship. I mention this because Carnival has a great way of handling kids. You don't even know there on the ship. Otherwise it was a great trip. The staff is friendly. This is my favorite carribean itinerary. (What they've done with Labadee in the last ten years is amazing. And of course the ship is amazing. I'll cruise RC again. (This was my third) but I hope they improve room service and talk to Carnival about ways to keep kids occupied.

You should be able to get a room steward any time you need one. Especially during the day. See comments above.