Great Experience on my first Cruise!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

They really treat you like royalty on this cruise line! This was my first cruise and I will be back next year for sure!  The staff was great, food great, service great and all for a great price!  I loved the excursions and I loved the cleanliness of the ship!

Did not get to sing karoke because it was filled each night! Same singers mix it up

Needed a little more space so will most likely upgrade next year

I love the food in the WindJammer- better variety and also loved the chicken roti at the promenande! I had a midnight snack there almost every night after dancing in the club!

I never really toured St Thomas- we took a ferry over to St. John and it was great! Trunk Bay private beach is the best beach I have ever been to! Don't miss it!
This is the island to get the cheap souvenirs- I didn't make it to the French side due to timing-(couldn't get my but in gear) so I didn't see Orient beach but my cousin went and said it was full of folks trying to sell you things! I went to Maho beach on my own and it was excellent! Planes coming in and got ten dollar lounge chair right on the rocks with the waves on my toes! Nothing better! Just needed more time- get up early- get $9 taxi there and spend the day- drinks right on the beach and they are free fro those who go topless- $9 cab home!