Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Quick Quotes Scrapbook Cruise

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

Cabin: 6227

Had a wonderful time on the ship.  We had first dining in the Issac dining room.  The waiter we had John was fantastic.  Loved his Happy, Happy, Happy personality.  Food was very good.  First time trying the cold (chilled) soups they were great.  I would highly recommend trying one.  I loved the Banana Rum one.  Not sure of the correct name for it.  The lady that did our stateroom was fantastic.  She was very nice.  The only thing is that no mint on the pillow at nights now and towel animals done every other night.  She said sorry about not doing the towel animals every night but now they do them every other night.  I said it's ok.  It is a cutback that I can live without but does give an extra WOW to the cruise to me.  I have cruised before and this was my sister-in-laws first cruise.  So as I missed them she didn't since she didn't know.  We did the Ice Skating show was fantastic.  Did see a few other shows also.  I loved the Magic Show also.  We did have some scrapbook classes since this was a scrapbook group that I was with.  Had a fantastic time with the Quick Quote classes.

The lady that cleaned our room was fantastic. She would say hi and say our name every time she saw us. Which was frequently. And she remembered that we were doing classes and talked with us several times. Which is more then I have seen other cabin stewards.
On embarkation I am a gold member but for some reason my paper didn't say so. So my sister who was also gold and in a different room was ahead of me and she went in the gold line even though her paper didn't say she was gold either. But when I was going to go in the line the lady looked at my paper and told me to go in the other line. Which then took longer and I still ended up seeing one of the representatives to check me in that did the gold members side since no one was in that line at the time.
Loved CoCo Cay
John our waiter was fantastic. The only problem I had is that guest services and the shopping people none of them knew the correct time for St. Thomas. And the excursion I booked through the link that Cruise one offers for there recommended excursions said local time. So I really needed the correct time and was told wrong. but other then that the staff was great

Sorentos Pizza would some days do breakfast and it was good not much selection as windjammers but was good. We did it one morning and I had the sausage egg mcmuffin and my sister-in-law had the breakfast burritos and we both liked what we got and and wasn't crowded like it is in Windjammers.