A great week on Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 18, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

I had never been on a Caribbean cruise before, so I was looking forward to this one.  I wanted to see the blue/green waters and white sands that I have seen in pictures. Unfortunately, our first port of call was the R.C.-owned Coco Cay Island and because of high, choppy seas, we weren't able to be tendered ashore. I know it was not R.C.'s fault....I'm just giving a review of my trip.  I will have to try jetskiing another time.

We made it to St. Thomas and St. Maarten where the weather was great.  We got to swim in the ocean in both places and watch a jumbo jet land near us in St. Maarten.

Our time on-board ship was pleasurable and we had no complaints of the staff, meals, or activities. I would definitely do this again sometime.

does not apply

Yes! Lorinda Abrazaldo and her assistant at table 24 in Galileo's. She was great at her job and helped us with reservations, etc.

Was roomy compared to others I've stayed in. Bathroom was also roomier and I liked the door enclosure, as opposed to a curtain. Could've used the bath gel that I read was included in the shower (from R.C. website and former passengers).

Loved the Café Promenade with free coffee, cold water, pastries and sandwiches day and night. Loved the Sorrento's pizza, also. We appreciated that the beverage packages and spa specials, etc. weren't constantly hawked to us as we walked by. We found that annoying on another cruise line.