Freedom of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 18, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas was below average in their service on the ship.  Most of the eateries and bars had very little seating. Standing room only most of the day.  The ship is visually very appealing BUT not very functional.  Room service was very bad, cold and incorrect meals. One mourning they completely forgot my breakfast.  I paid for valet luggage handling when leaving the ship and I had 2 commemorative glasses and a very expensive shirt removed from my luggage.  I will never sail with Royal Caribbean again.  I am VERY disappointed.

Room service was very bad.

Most venues on the ship are way too small for the amount of people on the ship.

Missing items from luggage

Cabin was clean and kept clean.

I did not get the Royal treatment. Service on other ships is better. I never had items taken out of my luggage until I sailed with Royal Caribbean.

Long lines and wait times getting on and off the ship.
Did not go due to weather.