Worst Vacation Ever

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

This trip was planned to celebrate my 19th wedding anniversary.  I found out upon arrival to the ship that a massive group of bikers (1835 to be exact) were going to be onboard.  This was one issue because reservations were being bumped, underwear was being hung outside stateroom doors, and it was like Halloween every single night on the ship.  The food was utterly putrid, and made me physically ill each and every night.  I am highly disappointed that did not notify me of this, because I would have rather of chosen a different cruiseship that particular week, even if it meant leaving from another port, but I was not given that option.  I also was told that my $75.00 onboard credit was part of a promotion and after receiving my bill, there was no credit established, and I had to call from the ship and hold for over an hour trying to resolve this issue.  Dissappointed at for being misleading, and at RC for having barely edible food!

Absolutely the most disgusting food I have ever had in my life. My stomach would instantly distend due to a reaction to the food each and every time!

While going back to my cabin, my husband and I heard laughing (like a party going on) from our room. Come to find out that 2 of the workers were fooling around in our room!

Cabin was nice and had a lot of organization for small quarters. The only problem is that shower head wasn't working correctly the entire time, which is my fault for not complaining, and we lost our tv channels for an evening!

The ship was pretty, and the only decent places to eat onboard were the specialty restaurants only! It seemed they were the only places that prepared fresh foods, as they were the only restaurants I did not get sick from, but who wants to be forced to eat elsewhere when you purchase inclusive pckg.