Best couple vacation ever!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 25, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

This is the first real vacation my boyfriend and I have had in five years of being together and it was completely magical! It was a chance to slow down and enjoy the little things like good meals, good drinks and a chance to sleep in! We both work a lot and I am getting my MA right now, so getting a chance to be together, have fun, play dress up and see some foreign places was great! I'm usually the type to stay in hostels and cook for myself when I travel but it was so nice to have someone else take care of it. Have our own private room, and a chance to embrace la dolce vita!

Clean, plenty of room, closet, drawers etc. It was REALLY nice!

Go to the formal dining room every night for the best and most amazing meals. Also, if you are gluten free, fear not there are plenty of options!