Our honeymoon

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: October 04, 2015

We enjoyed our cruise immensely!  The staff were all very helpful & polite.  The weather was wonderful as well.  We were only disappointed by the fact there weren't more seafood. We thought there was going to be a midnight seafood buffet, & people we asked didn't know anything about it.  I would suggest some type of buffet for the seafood lovers & I don't mean just fish.

Our waiters were wonderful!! As I noted above, there should be more seafood cooked many ways.

Very nice & our stateroom attendant went above & beyond. My husband had a swollen ankle & she had ice waiting every evening when we returned for him.

More varieties of seafood!