Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Overall It was a Nice Time.

Sail Date: October 04, 2015

This was my first time on a cruise (that was not on a Navy Ship).  I will say that overall it was very nice.  The Ship was clean, the crew very attentive and for the most part it was relaxing and enjoyable.  We ended up spending four days at sea and I will be honest, I found that hard.  I did feel trapped and very eager to get off the ship.  I loved St. Thomas and St. Johns, what a beautiful area.  Once I got away from the diamonds and watches it was one of my favorite places I have been, and will warrantee a trip to spend time on this island.

I found that the casino was not a place I could enjoy due to the smoking and I felt the entire lower level smelled of smoke which keep it off limits to me.

The food was good over all, we ate at Chops and the Mexican restaurant and they were very good (worth the extra money).  With that said go to the Mexican restaurant for lunch.....amazing.

The ship is starting to feel its age, and needs a little bit of work to bring her back to her former glory.  Dirty windows, lots of broken gym equipment, lots more broken arcade games maybe a deep carpet cleaning to get rid of the smell of smoke and damp.

The Pools are amazing, and hot tubs clean and relaxing (what 4 days at sea I spent a lot of time here.)  Comfortable beds, nice cabin (small). I understand now why people love this type of vacation, next time (if there is one) I will need something that stops more and lets me explore more places.

Cabin / Stateroom Clean, nice comfortable bed. Dry unless we slept with the door open.....which we did.