Mixed Reviews

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 27, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

The service provided by Reymil and Ismael in the dining room was wonderful. Both gentlemen were personable, attentive and friendly, very hardworking. We also received wonderful service in the Windjammer Café as well as at breakfast in the dining room from various servers. However, I must say that the quality of the food at times left something to be desired. Not that the meals were poor, I just expected a higher quality. The sushi was inedible in my opinion. Our housekeeper Arif (I hope I'm spelling this correctly) was also attentive to details and always left our cabin super clean. However, when we entered the cabin on the first day, it had a strange, musty smell, quite unpleasant. I truly enjoyed the illusionist and Now You See It. Those were my favorite evening entertainment shows. Thank you for your attention.