Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

It was ok, but Princess was better, and had better value

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

Cabin: 1886

Royal Caribbean charges fees for everything - they get you on the ship and then nickel and dime you until you have nothing left. Their drink packages are not even close to reasonable ($22/person/day for just fountain drinks; $67/person/day for alcohol). There is NO "wow factor" on this cruise.  While the ship was very clean and well maintained, and the crew friendly, they were pretty clueless about a lot of things - they seemed overworked and burnt out.  Its not hard to see why.  was great, so stick with them, but I guess I would recommend checking out other packages before picking this one.

Cabin was excellent - best part of the cruise. Spacious (for a cruise cabin) and well laid out.
Extremely clean! Big screen at pool could use updating though.
Almost anything fun required an additional charge.
I don't have an opinion here, I didn't take part in them, so I give a neutral rating.
Pretty good shows in the evening.
Staff were friendly and courteous.
Food was ok..nothing exciting.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Just a place to have day on the beach. Their "cookout" is nothing more than them taking ashore the same food in the Windjammer restaurant.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas