Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Freedom of seas

Sail Date: September 20, 2015

We last cruised 8 years ago, while we had gorgeous weather and seas that looked like glass no waves at all. Cruising has changed dramatically. I was shocked with the outsourcing of all services, the food was ok at best never really hot drink package I purchased was 44.00 a day only found I drink worth gettingcoconut mojito. Drinks watered down I believe.  Staff nice but overworked. Shows were all very good. I will not cruise again going to stick to adult only all inclusive.

Was told when I booked would be a bed for my daughter who joined us . No bed couch with poor mattress.

Sorrento pizza shop makes a good daily pizza special panini and deserts nice change from wonderment.