graduation cruise

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

Great cruise for my 18 year old graduate and his friends. He and my 15 year old daughter list this as their favorite vacation ever. The teen dance clubs and activities where great. My wife and I where happy with the constant supervision of these areas by staff so we didn't have to worry. We also enjoyed the view from the Windjammer restaurant. The room attendant and wait staff were excellent.

Enjoyed the comedy show, magician, and ice show. Didn't care for the sing and dance. Good casino also.

Our room attendant, clever, was excellent. Nelson and Pinto were also very good in the fine dining area.

Large balcony.