Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

graduation cruise

Sail Date: June 14, 2015

Great cruise for my 18 year old graduate and his friends. He and my 15 year old daughter list this as their favorite vacation ever. The teen dance clubs and activities where great. My wife and I where happy with the constant supervision of these areas by staff so we didn't have to worry. We also enjoyed the view from the Windjammer restaurant. The room attendant and wait staff were excellent.

Our room attendant, clever, was excellent. Nelson and Pinto were also very good in the fine dining area.
Enjoyed the comedy show, magician, and ice show. Didn't care for the sing and dance. Good casino also.
Large balcony.