Great Vacation!

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Eastern Caribbean
Sail Date: June 14, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
The ship was amazing! The service was great, the rooms were clean, and the food was delicious.

We enjoyed each of the islands with the exception of St.Thomas because there was not much to do there.

Royal Caribbean is one of my favorite cruise lines because although it might not be the cheapest, you're granteed to have a great time!

N/A

Very Clean and comfortable!

The food was amazing which made it unnecessary to pay for the specialty restaurant. I loved that there was Starbucks on board, it made the trip even more amazing. I loved that there is always something going on so you're never feeling bored. The silent party was onw of my favorite activities.

Not much to do
The people are so friendly