Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Loved it!

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

My first cruise and I did not know what to expect.  It was awesome!  Tons of activities, lots to do, and the food was amazing!!!  Our waiter did a great job taking care of us, not an easy task as we have some food allergies, but he made sure the food was prepared so allergies were not an issue.  The cruise director was very funny and the entertainment was top notch.  Can't wait to cruise again!

Cruise Photos

Dinners were to die for, and the desserts were amazing! Loved our server!!
everyone was so friendly and happy. We Loved our server the best!
Tons to do every day! Loved the trivia and daily games.
Evening programs were varied and all were entertaining.
Snorkeling in Grand Cayman was super. Highly recommend.
The balcony was a great size and room was clean and comfortable. We slept very soundly- did not notice the movement of the ship at all.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Did the beach massages- very relaxing!
Falmouth, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Snorkeling is awesome! Saw an octopus!
Mayan ruins are very interesting

We left an extra tip for our servers- they deserved it! They did a superb job of keeping us well fed. They were so accommodating for my food allergies that I didn't have to worry about what I was eating. No worries for people with food allergies.

1 Comment