Loved it!

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

My first cruise and I did not know what to expect.  It was awesome!  Tons of activities, lots to do, and the food was amazing!!!  Our waiter did a great job taking care of us, not an easy task as we have some food allergies, but he made sure the food was prepared so allergies were not an issue.  The cruise director was very funny and the entertainment was top notch.  Can't wait to cruise again!

Dinners were to die for, and the desserts were amazing! Loved our server!!

Evening programs were varied and all were entertaining.

Tons to do every day! Loved the trivia and daily games.

everyone was so friendly and happy. We Loved our server the best!

The balcony was a great size and room was clean and comfortable. We slept very soundly- did not notice the movement of the ship at all.

We left an extra tip for our servers- they deserved it! They did a superb job of keeping us well fed. They were so accommodating for my food allergies that I didn't have to worry about what I was eating. No worries for people with food allergies.

Did the beach massages- very relaxing!
Snorkeling is awesome! Saw an octopus!
Mayan ruins are very interesting