Wish it never ended

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 07, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas
I will say the only negative thing we experienced was not being able to go to Mexico; we understand when a child is sick rules need to be followed- but it's still upsetting that we had to turn around instead of them getting a helicopter.
I will say this was the best cruise we've been on (we've been on 2 others before this one). The shows were great and the food was amazing (let's say my husband and I both gained weight). They had tons of excursions to choose from and the ship itself had a lot to do too!

I gained 4lbs, my husband gained 6. That should explain it =)

We're not so found of bingo or the casino but they did have tons of options

Standing ovation for most

Our housekeeper Maria was great. And one of our servers named Rose was the best

Huge! Nothing old or falling apart or smelly.

It was our first time getting an interior room so we weren't prepared for how dark it is when the lights went off- but it was great for sleeping.
There's more than enough space and the bed was very comfortable.

There's some free snacks and drinks in the cafe promenade. Johnny rockets has all you can eat for $5.99.
Bring some anti nausea medicine just in case

Beautiful Island- be aware that the market has tons of people trying to sell things. we bought a ton of things; not only to help support Haiti but because they have great things.
We went white water kayaking! And I got an amazing diamond ring
Mainly a shipping port but good views