Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

1st Time Cruiser and I was WOWed!

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

1st time on a cruise and I absolutely loved every minute of it.  The ship was exceptionally clean.  Food was great. All of the staff that I met were wonderful.  Love each and every one of them.  They are so personal and they go out of their way to make sure that you are satisfied.   I preferred the Main Dining Room instead of the Windjammer Café.  Stateroom attendant was wonderful....over love Ms. Sharon.  The ports were nice...did not care for Labdee, Haiti due to the vendors being so aggressive. Other ports visited- Falmouth, Jamaica; Grand Cayman, Bahamas and Cozumel, Mexico.  There was always something going on onboard the ship...never a dull moment. I can go on and on about what I loved but try it for yourself.    All in all a great trip.  I already have my next cruise booked with RCC and I am looking forward to another great experience.

Cruise Photos

Windjammer Cafe did not agree with me totally...
I over love Ms. awesome!
Few issues with toilet not flushing properly but it was rectified very quickly by Ms. Sharon (Stateroom Attendant)
Port Canaveral, Florida
A little one there to direct the flow of traffic and incoming cruisers
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Vendors are very aggressive
Falmouth, Jamaica
So beautiful
George Town, Grand Cayman
Absolutely breathtaking

Stick to the Main Dining Room for Dinner... you will not be disappointed.