Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

Traveled As: Family w/young children

It was really a good experience and I think one more time my expectations was fullfill with Royal Caribean.I do not know if I would do it a second time but I strongly recommend it to many friends at work.

And It is different from the Europe one made 2 years ago with Liberty of the Seas, but I enjoyed it .

The main Dining room service at Galileo was outstanding everyday.

Allan did his work with profesionalism and always with a smile.

The state room attendant Mattis were like a spy in order to have the room spic and span allday.

Always at our service
Children's Programs I can not judge
But I would appreciate if there is a way to have it before boarding the sip when planning
Port Canaveral, Florida
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
I did not expect to see so much in Haiti as an Haitian leaving in Haiti
Falmouth, Jamaica
The waterfalls trip was amazing and the shops around with nice people
George Town, Grand Cayman
I did not book a tour with Royal caribbean but a Private tour was taken with other members and emnjoy the city tour
The Excursion was great at the mayas Ruins with Rebecca our guide and JOse the driver. They really did a good Job

As a Caribbean I do believe it was a good opportunity to see other countries and meet other people to see how they live and how different they do things. The shores Excursions were good even though I was not able to do more.