I'm not the cruising type, but my teens loved it.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 17, 2014
My teens loved the freedom they had on the ship. My younger child loved the Waterpark and pools.
Everything was very well organized and service staff was great. The food was edible. This was my first cruise, I prefer to spend more time in one place.

didn't go

didn't utilize

Tiny room, but well organized and extremely well serviced
Beautiful beach day. you won't have any cultural experience though
private shore excursion with local driver who brought us to a fabulous outdoor restaurant at the end
unmemorable. like driving through long island to get to Hamptons, but the beach is much nicer
tourist beaches are cluttered with water toy/structures. wish I learned more about the natural life other than the fact that it is, a preserve