Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

I'm not the cruising type, but my teens loved it.

Sail Date: August 17, 2014

My teens loved the freedom they had on the ship. My younger child loved the Waterpark and pools.
Everything was very well organized and service staff was great. The food was edible. This was my first cruise, I prefer to spend more time in one place.
Entertainment didn't go
Children's Programs didn't utilize
Destinations and Excursions destinations nice, tour guide knew his stuff once we got to location, but was way too cheesy and Comercial during the ride. tell me about the history, nature, etc...not how we should tip you.
Tiny room, but well organized and extremely well serviced
Labadee (Cruiseline Private Island)
Beautiful beach day. you won't have any cultural experience though
Falmouth, Jamaica
private shore excursion with local driver who brought us to a fabulous outdoor restaurant at the end
George Town, Grand Cayman
unmemorable. like driving through long island to get to Hamptons, but the beach is much nicer
tourist beaches are cluttered with water toy/structures. wish I learned more about the natural life other than the fact that it is, a preserve