Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

We had a wonderful time!

Sail Date: August 03, 2014

Cabin: GTY

My husband and I have cruised several times over the years.  This cruise experience was "on top of the world".  Everyone working on this ship was extremely pleasant and very helpful.  We even received a phone call from guest relations on the next to the last day of our journey, to find out if we were able to visit a hotel in Montego Bay.  Royal Caribbean had been instrumental in helping us contact Sandals Royal Caribbean in Montego Bay, so that we could visit our honeymoon hotel of 45 years ago!  We are grateful to RCL for enabling us to have such a meaningful experience!

Another highlight of our trip was the day that I decided to run through the children's water park on the ship!  I managed to make a hair appointment in the salon to restore my appearance!

The promenade was a wonderful experience - we mingled with guests over coffee and pastries, met up with a wonderful entertainment group, who were serenading over the bridge, and delighted in the ambiance of the moment!

I totally recommend RCL to anyone, including those with young families.  The Freedom is simply spectacular.  Oh, I forgot to mention the fabulous ice show, the fun and games with other games.  I can go on and on - do not miss this experience!

Just enjoy the moment!