my experience with Freedom Of the Seas

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 16, 2014
Ship: Freedom of the Seas

i went on this cruise with group of 15 friends and stayed in the stateroom 9611. My overall experience was quite good. I was impressed with the facility, activties, service, and food. Before this ship, I took Princess Alaska cruise coulpe of years ago and thought it was quite good. Comparing to this one, i would say Freedom of the Seas is a bigger ship with more facilities and fun activities. Also this time i went with large group of friends, so i had moer fun this time. the food, comparing to the Sun Princess ship, may not be as that in much variety, but the quality is definately good, I enjoyed every meal until the last day and I was n't tired of it! All the staff are very friendly and helpful, and they are available for me whenever needed.

Good cruise! I definately will recommend the cruise line to my friends and relatives.

Cai Wu

don't have small children

I like the main dinning room for dinner, but the line-up for breakfast was some times too long. Windjammer restaurant was my favorite for breakfast and lunch.

i wish we were able to explore outside of the private area