Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Lots of choices for Travelers of All Ages

Sail Date: January 26, 2014

Cabin: GTY

I have done several of Royal Carribean's cruises, and of all this ships I have travelled this is by far the best.  The amount of choices for people of all backgrounds and ages will leave everyone finding something enjoyable to spend thier time.  The staff however was not nearly as hospitable as I have come to expect from the typical RC Staff.  Bar staff were clearly not happy about the new drink packages, and simply ignored guest with a paid package to attend to those that were buying drinks one at a time.  The drink packages were not cheap, and it was very annoying to have to hunt down a bartender just to get a simple drink...especially when the packages already included gratuity.  I addressed this issue with the manager of food and beverages, only to have the manager use my name with the bartenders!  That evening when I attempted to purchase a drink the bartender asked why I had gone and made a complaint about them....I was horrified!